thedailygrind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thedailygrind

Everyday life chit chat random things loud words

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so yeah im on the verge of breaking up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peteyle

peteyle

so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Empty
PostSubject: so yeah im on the verge of breaking up   so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Icon_minitime4/13/2010, 12:05 am

you read it. seems like problems for kendra and me are getting worse. its harder and harder to talk to her and everyday seems like a struggle. we both have our fair share of problems but i just feel like im the more understanding of the 2. as of right now she has trust issues with me because of things ive told her in the past that doesnt match up now. I honestly never mean to lie to her and its my fault for not thinking my answers all the way through but there are also trust issues that shes never patched up in the past either

I honestly dont know what to do. I love her I know that for sure. but everythings gone to hell for us lately and its hard to be happy. this is definitely tough for me and im confused as hell because i feel like we wont work.. any advice will be appreciated. thanks guys much love
Back to top Go down
donlad123

donlad123

PostSubject: Re: so yeah im on the verge of breaking up   so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Icon_minitime4/13/2010, 12:51 am

oddly enough peter i dont talk to kendra about your relationship much..i think its more of us catching up and me getting drunk..hahaha

but i think you should take some time to think about what you want, what she wants, and whats best for you her and you guys as a couple. I dont know whats happening between you guys so i cant say much but i know kendra can hold onto her anger sometimes but yet still forgiving. I sit down with her and make it a peaceful environment and agree that you would hear each other out without blurting out in the middle of the other's sentence or raise your voice which just causes more fighting and doenst solve anything. Thats the little bit of advice i have since i dont know whats going on and can only give you general advice that i use myself..

much love donlad123
Back to top Go down
zooeykun

zooeykun

PostSubject: Re: so yeah im on the verge of breaking up   so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Icon_minitime4/13/2010, 9:56 pm

"that's what you get when you let your heart wins" - paramore
Back to top Go down
sandstorm`

sandstorm`

PostSubject: Re: so yeah im on the verge of breaking up   so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 10:18 pm

"listen to the beat of her heart it will guide u the way" -ninja assassin
Back to top Go down
peteyle

peteyle

PostSubject: Re: so yeah im on the verge of breaking up   so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Icon_minitime4/14/2010, 11:13 pm

things seem better now thanks guys. still a little rocky but we are trying to work things out
Back to top Go down
peteyle

peteyle

PostSubject: Re: so yeah im on the verge of breaking up   so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 2:26 am

just found out that we still have trust issues and that we're not as positive about things anymore
Back to top Go down
donlad123

donlad123

PostSubject: Re: so yeah im on the verge of breaking up   so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Icon_minitime4/19/2010, 3:13 am

it takes time to gain and repair trust..
Back to top Go down
tiffylove

tiffylove

PostSubject: Re: so yeah im on the verge of breaking up   so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 2:29 am

AWw I'm sorry to hear this Peter I love seeing you two together so cute (: but trust is a huge issue I'm sorta going throught the same ordeal but I'm pretty sure on a way worse level. I won't put it on blast here for his sake. Women are creatures of emotions We have to be constantly have to be reminded of good things. Like just reassure her that you love her all the time and how pretty she is and trust all you can do is be there support her and in turn it helps you trust too. Why don't you guys write a letter to each other by the end of the week and read it out loud to each other. Make sure all the good and bad feelings are let out and maybe you guys will feel better I hope it helps (: goodluck peterr!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so yeah im on the verge of breaking up   so yeah im on the verge of breaking up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so yeah im on the verge of breaking up
Page 1 of 1