thedailygrind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thedailygrind

Everyday life chit chat random things loud words

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Parties at Glovers house

Go down 
+4
peteyle
tiffylove
bunxbun
gl0v3r
8 posters
AuthorMessage
gl0v3r

gl0v3r

Two Parties at Glovers house Empty
PostSubject: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 1:14 pm

Ok so there are gonna be two parties at my house this weekend on on friday for Tony Deng and one on saturday for Tony Nugyen fridays party is probably gonna be invite only sorry guys trying to keep it as minimal as possible so that that saturdays party can be huge or wont get raided as fast so if you want to go to friday either ask me or Stephanie Phok afro
Back to top Go down
bunxbun

bunxbun

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 3:15 pm

thanks for the invite.
Back to top Go down
tiffylove

tiffylove

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 4:20 pm

i want in on both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gl0v3r

gl0v3r

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 4:41 pm

There is gonna be a limit on the amount of people who can come on Friday Saturday there is no limit
Back to top Go down
peteyle

peteyle

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 7:49 pm

everyone on the forum better be invited or else there would be no point in postin that shit here
Back to top Go down
gl0v3r

gl0v3r

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 7:52 pm

well of course but i am trying to limit friday night to about 60 people honestly cause i want that one to be small to that saturday can be a blow out and i wont have to worry about the cops coming super early
Back to top Go down
sSsTrong

sSsTrong

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 9:11 pm

Interesting...THe forum admin has a point there hah
Back to top Go down
mmkay

mmkay

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/18/2010, 12:13 am

soooooo whos this tony deng?
Back to top Go down
GUAVABLE

GUAVABLE

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/18/2010, 12:50 am

MICHAEL! tony is my friend. x) and its tony DANG. lawl! but yeahhhh, were throwing him a surprise party for his 21st and glover was nice enough to let us use his house. THANKSSS <3
Back to top Go down
mmkay

mmkay

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/18/2010, 2:03 am

Ohh
Two Parties at Glovers house Inoute10Two Parties at Glovers house Seewha10
Back to top Go down
sSsTrong

sSsTrong

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/18/2010, 10:33 pm

Does this mean the forum is part of the invite?? or its just a smaller chill group.... I might not know the guy, but i can get to know him if im invited =] haha....
Back to top Go down
gl0v3r

gl0v3r

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/19/2010, 1:52 am

yes everyone on the forum is invited cheers
Back to top Go down
hOngsterr

hOngsterr

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime3/20/2010, 7:56 pm

too bad it got raided lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hongsterr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Parties at Glovers house   Two Parties at Glovers house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Parties at Glovers house
Page 1 of 1