thedailygrind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thedailygrind

Everyday life chit chat random things loud words

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thread of things you did that fail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunxbun

bunxbun

Thread of things you did that fail Empty
PostSubject: Thread of things you did that fail   Thread of things you did that fail Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 7:46 pm

Post embarassing things that you did that you said "fail" to or someone else said "fail" to

Ill start:

Yesterday Jeannie and I went to Alerto's and went through the drive through. So i was driving in and I glanced at the menu and kept driving and Jeannie said "you just passed the ordering thing" and i said "wow fail" and the people inside looked at us and had to come outside to take our order.
Back to top Go down
unacurate

unacurate

PostSubject: Re: Thread of things you did that fail   Thread of things you did that fail Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 8:06 pm

LOL that was a fail!! haha

i went to morongo yesterday and lost about 90 bucks -_-......Fail
Back to top Go down
zooeykun

zooeykun

PostSubject: Re: Thread of things you did that fail   Thread of things you did that fail Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 12:33 am

i went to buy fast food, and the total was 7.50 and i gave the guy 7.25 and say "just keep the change" and the guy look at me and said uuhhhh not enough...fail...
Back to top Go down
angielaa

angielaa

PostSubject: Re: Thread of things you did that fail   Thread of things you did that fail Icon_minitime3/16/2010, 5:27 pm

just bought a cassette adapter for the ipod yesterday at fry's for $8.62.... overstock has it today for .80 cents
-______-
opened the fry's one yesterday )':
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread of things you did that fail   Thread of things you did that fail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread of things you did that fail
Page 1 of 1