thedailygrind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thedailygrind

Everyday life chit chat random things loud words

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMFG CRAZY NIGHT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
peteyle

peteyle

OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: OMFG CRAZY NIGHT!   OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Icon_minitime2/24/2010, 11:25 pm

I'm still shaking.....so ill try to make this as clear as possible

ugh so I went to Circle K to get some chips and a drink and while I'm browsing through the drinks looking for which type of arizona tea to get I hear someone yell "get the fuck on the ground!!!". So I turn around scared shitless expecting a gun in my face when I noticed that the guns man( tall hairy guy almost homeless) looking was actually at the register trying to rob the cashier with a pistol in his hand.

I figured he must not have noticed that I was in the store, so I figured I'll just grab a 40 and bash it over his head while he's distracted. I grab an OE 40 and silently walk behind him while the cashier is pulling/handing him the money. I raised the bottle over his head until he noticed that the cashier saw me behind him! He turns around and pistols whips me! I fall to the ground scared as fuck that he's going to shoot me, but next thing I know he drops to the floor right next to me!(he got hit in the head with a bat from the cashier!!!)

So I fucking run for my life out of the liquor store thinking hmm this might be alright...so I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I can say this cab is rare but I thought now forget it yo homes to bel air!
Back to top Go down
wtfBRO

wtfBRO

OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG CRAZY NIGHT!   OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 12:21 am

i actually read that. kinda. congratulations
Back to top Go down
Kevinisonfire

Kevinisonfire

OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG CRAZY NIGHT!   OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 1:44 am

wow i read like a longer and more deep story on another forum and it ended the same way. i tracked down that mother fucker who posted it and wrapped him up in plastic... and YEAH!

Last edited by Kevinisonfire on 2/25/2010, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
peteyle

peteyle

OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG CRAZY NIGHT!   OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 1:45 am

and had a jam session with him? YEAH?! Cool
Back to top Go down
Kevinisonfire

Kevinisonfire

OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG CRAZY NIGHT!   OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Icon_minitime2/25/2010, 1:50 am

what are you doing tomorrow? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG CRAZY NIGHT!   OMFG CRAZY NIGHT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMFG CRAZY NIGHT!
Page 1 of 1