thedailygrind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thedailygrind

Everyday life chit chat random things loud words

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the fight game fanatics...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
albert

albert

For the fight game fanatics... Empty
PostSubject: For the fight game fanatics...   For the fight game fanatics... Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 3:19 am

Get ready to have your heads exploded.
'Cause this is big, big, big, big news:

Capcom has just recently unveiled their next mindblowing creation;
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3!

The game is currently in it's creative stages so no release date has been confirmed/announced (yet).
So far you see Ryu VS. Wolverine, Morrigan VS. Iron Man, and Hulk VS. Chris Redfield (of the Resident Evil series).
The trailer speaks for itself, besides the ending portion where Ryu does is Shinku-Hadoken: it is from the Tatsunoko VS. Capcom video game.
Which leads me to believe that the fighting system is changed to Tatsunoko VS. Capcom's style.
To add more fury into this breaking news is that the guy who produced the aforementioned game is involved in Marvel VS. Capcom 3 as well.

Please don't screw up this game (other than keeping the imbalanced characters LOL) by changing the battling system.

Anyways, feel free to put any input into this thread regarding this game. I know some of you will have some different opinions regarding it.
Back to top Go down
peteyle

peteyle

PostSubject: Re: For the fight game fanatics...   For the fight game fanatics... Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 8:58 am

wtf where did you get this source from?
Back to top Go down
sSsTrong

sSsTrong

PostSubject: Re: For the fight game fanatics...   For the fight game fanatics... Icon_minitime4/20/2010, 10:13 pm

Holy shizzle Shocked !! i remember the intense days of mvc2.... many days of ditching school jus to play a tournament wit the homies hahah... Better be good Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the fight game fanatics...   For the fight game fanatics... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the fight game fanatics...
Page 1 of 1